SAMSØ SYLTEFABRIKs RØDBEDER
SAMSØ SYLTEFABRIKs ASIER
SAMSØ SYLTEFABRIKs DRUEAGURKER
SAMSØ SYLTEFABRIKs AGURKESALAT
SAMSØ SYLTEFABRIKs GRÆSKAR
The little Spanish dishes, used as appetizers or combined into a big meal. Why not combine them with traditional Danish pickled products and let your imagination roam free?
For your inspiration:
Red beets generally go well with meet, cheese, nuts and bread.
- meat, such as bacon and salami
- cheese, such as Gruyere and mozzarella
- hazel nuts and peanuts
- toasted rye bread and ciabatta bread
- chilli aji amarillo, scrambled eggs, grilled fish, such as dab, or crab meat
Pickled cucumbers, gherkins or seeded and pickled cucumbers go well with
- fresh fruit, such as mango, orange, fresh orange rind, grapefruit, apple and strawberry
- dairy products such as butter, full-fat Cheddar, Mozzarella and Emmental
- meat such as roast mallard, chicken, game in general and Chorizo sausage
-boiled mussels, raw oysters and fresh caviar
For pickled pumpkins why not try fresh tomatoes, boiled beef or boiled artichoke, but please be aware that our pumpkin is sweet, so either you should add just a little or balance it with something acidic.